da Vinci® Robotic Surgeries
Advances in robotic-assisted surgery have allowed for treatment of many complex conditions with smaller incisions and shorter hospital stays. The da Vinci® Surgical System provides 3D HD vision for a clear and magnified view in the operative field.
Oceanside Urology performs robotic-assisted surgery for the following conditions:
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy (treatment of prostate cancer)
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic partial/radical nephrectomy (treatment of kidney cancer)
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic pyeloplasty (reconstructive treatment of kidney)
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic ureteral reimplant (reconstructive treatment of ureter)
- Robotic-assed laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy (treatment of pelvic organ prolapse)
We perform robotic-assisted surgeries at Jupiter Medical Center and Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center.
Please call to schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified urologists in order to discuss if robotic-assisted surgery is an option for you.